The Company, consistent with the National Privacy Principles in the Act, collects and holds Personal Information such as names, titles, addresses and other commercial and related information of, and about, our customers, tenants and others ("Personal Information").
We protect Personal Information in the following ways:
- generally we will only obtain Personal Information directly from you, for example when entering into commercial or other transactions and arrangements with you; and
- we will use your Personal Information only for the purposes of the normal business dealings of the Group and in accordance with the National Privacy Principles. This may include adding you to one of our mailing lists, whether for hard copy or electronic mail, to keep you informed of developments at the Company. However, if you advise us that you do not want mail out material, no further such material will be provided to you; and
- we will not sell, transfer or otherwise provide your Personal Information to any other party other than in accordance with the Act; and
- we have taken all reasonable steps to protect your Personal Information from unauthorised access, modification or misuse, both within, and outside of, the Company; and
- we keep Personal Information about our staff confidential and disclose it to third parties, such as the Australian Taxation Office, only when permitted by law.